Friday 22 June 2012

Research plan.

After briefly researching my theme of Florida generally I have begun to narrow down my direction with the researching even further into 3 main interlinked categories. I aim to look at all the information that relates to the categories stated below to understand a breadth of knowledge about the place and what I personally feel are its main aspects and where my interests from this. Thinking ahead to the design element, and also of the idea of an interlinking exploration described on the brief, I have begun to think of suitable ways to interlink some of the research areas into a suitable visual display of there impact on one another. Obviously this is just my first idea and may change as I explore my categories and interests further over the coming weeks.


I have also looked at areas where I can gather source material from and the types that could be possibly available linked to my overall theme of Florida using the other grids provided to us in the summer briefing.


No comments:

Post a Comment