Thursday 19 July 2012

Lightning season- videos.

Below are a selection of videos found on YouTube that show various electrical storms that have taken place across Florida over the past few years. This is a great wealth of visual material for the subject and is good reference and is the best way to explain and research the scale of the storms seen in that area.



After briefly looking into the the subject of the lightning season I have realised that this isn't my main area of interest in this topic because I feel there is not enough scope and material in which to explore and retain for a lengthy period of time. Also whilst researching I have realised that the focus of weather around Florida is centred around the hurricane season so this is definitely my next subject to look into further.

No comments:

Post a Comment