Monday 24 September 2012

Change in concept.

After working with my first concept for a short while I could see that it wasn't working well for the brief and wasn't allowing me to contain enough interlinking information as required.
To accommodate this I have changed my concept to produce a set of small booklets that are suitable for a younger audience.
This way I can still include the promotional poster within a leaflet format that allows it to be folded out and shown, so my earlier computer developments are also not going to waste. As my audience has changed to a younger one more suited to that of the film the information needs to be simple but still convey relevant research about Tarzan and the format also needs to be smaller so that the younger audience can easily handle and use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment