Wednesday 5 September 2012

Change in direction.

As much as I have enjoyed researching into Florida's weather because of the new knowledge I have gained it is not the main area I wish to focus on for the practical element based on my theme of Florida. My main interests are in the Disney enterprise and the films produced and feel that this would be more appropriate to combine my design interests in character design and design for print as they are already similar and interlinked.
So far during the research process I have learnt a lot about the effect of weather on its surroundings and the people there. Weather is often linked with films to show emotions of characters at a certain point in the plot and could link disney and the florida weather already researched well- so is a possible way forward. My initial thoughts were to link travel and the disney films together but poor time management at this stage has limited the amount of research I can undertake so I am going to focus on Disney and leave the travel research aspect so that I have a good quantity of at least one subject instead of a half hearted attempt at both.

No comments:

Post a Comment