Friday 14 September 2012

Disney- Film survey.

I have carried out a small survey on family, friends and work colleagues to try and get a broad range of answers because the age range is rather large of this group and is good, quick primary research to collate that will help me decide which film choice to make on the research moving forward.

What is your favourite Disney film?
From this I can see that the most popular Disney film choice is 'The Lion King' but because of this I am not going to select this moving forward. As it is the most popular this gives some indication that this is most likely the film which the audience would know the most information on already. Selecting those films that people aren't that familiar with is better as gives more purpose of the content of the final solution in the hope that more new knowledge would then be learnt and give them a new and better perspective of that film. Also works well with my personal favourites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment