Sunday 16 September 2012

Lilo & Stitch- Quotes from the film.

www.quotes.net


Captain Gantu: Abomination!
Stitch:
Stupid-head! 

Captain Gantu: Aw. Uncomfortable? Good! The council has sentenced you to exile on a deserted asteroid. So relax, enjoy the trip... and don't get any ideas. These guns are linked to your genetic signature. They won't shoot anyone but you. 

Captain Gantu: Place that idiot scientist under arrest.
Jumba:
I prefer to be called "Evil Genius". 

Gantu: What is that monstrosity?
Jumba:
Monstrosity? What you see before you is the first of a new species. I call it Experiment 626. It is fire-proof, bullet-proof, and can think faster than super computer. It can see in the dark, and lift objects three thousand times its size. It's only instinct... to destroy everything it touches! Ha ha ha ha!
Grand Councilwoman:
So it IS a monster.
Jumba:
Eh, just a little one. 

Grand Councilwoman: A quiet rescue would require a knowledge of 626 that we do not posssess. Who then, Mr. Pleakly, would you send for his extraction?
Pleakley:
Does he have a brother?
Pleakley:
Close grandmother, perhaps?
Pleakley:
Second cousin? Neighbor with a beard? 

Grand Councilwoman: Are they intelligent?
Pleakley:
No. But they're very delicate. In fact, every time an asteroid strikes their planet, they have to begin life all over. 

Grand Councilwoman: Experiment 626. Give us a sign you understand any of this. Show us that there is something inside you that is good.
Stitch:
Meega, nala kwishta!
Grand Councilwoman:
How naughty!
Jumba:
I did not teach him that. 

Grand Councilwoman: How do you plead?
Jumba:
Not guilty! My experiments are only theoretical, and completely within legal boundaries.
Grand Councilwoman:
We believe you actually... created something.
Jumba:
"Created something?" Hah! But that would be irresponsible and unethical. I would never, ever...
Jumba:
...make... more than one. 

Grand Councilwoman: What if our military forces just landed there?
Pleakley:
Well that'll be a BAD IDEA! These are extremely simple creatures miss. Landing there would create mass mayhem and planet wide panic! 

Jumba: 626 was designed to be a monster, but now there is nothing to destroy. You see, I never gave him a higher purpose. What must it be like to have nothing, not even memories to visit in the middle of the night? 

Jumba: So, tell me, my little one-eyed one... on what poor, pitiful, defenseless planet has my "monstrosity" been unleashed? 

Jumba: Yes, that's it; come quietly.
Stitch:
W-... wa-... waiting.
Jumba:
For what?
Stitch:
Family.
Jumba:
Ah. You don't have one. I made you.
Stitch:
Maybe... I...
Jumba:
You are built to destroy. You can never belong. 

Lilo: "Ohana" means "family." "Family" means "no one gets left behind." But if you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you though.
Lilo:
I remember everyone that leaves. 

Lilo: A falling star... I call it!... Get out, get out! I have to make a wish!
Lilo:
Can't you go any faster?
Nani:
Oh no! Gravity is increasing on me!
Lilo:
No, it's not!
Nani:
Is too, Lilo; the same thing happened yesterday.
Lilo:
You rotten sister, your butt is crushing me! Why do you act so wierd? 

Lilo: Did you ever... kill anyone?
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
We're getting off-subject here. 

Lilo: Did you lose your job because of Stitch and me?
Nani:
Nah... the manager's a vampire and he wanted me to join his legion of the undead.
Lilo:
I knew it! 

Lilo: Don't leave me, ok?
Stitch:
Ok. 

Lilo: Don't worry. She likes your butt and fancy hair. I know. I read her diary.
David:
She thinks it's fancy? 

Lilo: Elvis Presley was a model citizen. I've compiled a list of his traits for you to practice. Number one... is dancing! 

Lilo: I got a new dog. His name is Stitch. 

Lilo: I got a new dog. His name is Stitch.
Myrtle Edmonds:
That is the ugliest dog I've ever saw. 

Lilo: I'm sorry I bit you... and pulled your hair... and punched you in the face... 

Lilo: Leave me alone to diiiiie. 

Lilo: Oh good! My dog found the chainsaw! 

Lilo: Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. 

Lilo: Our family's little now, and we don't have many toys... But if you want, you could be a part of it. You could be our baby, and we'd raise you to be good. 

Lilo: Stitch is troubled. He needs desserts. 

Lilo: This is your badness level. It's unusually high for someone your size. 

Lilo: We're leaving Stitch?
Pleakley:
Trust me, this is NOT going to end well! 

Lilo: You came back.
Stitch:
"Nobody gets left behind." 

Mr. Cobra Bubbles: Thus far, you have been adrift in the sheltered harbor of my patience. 

Nani: ...something that won't die. Something... sturdy... you know?
Lilo:
Like a lobster!
Nani:
Lilo, you lolo! Do we have a lobster door? No! We have a dog door! We are getting a dog! 

Nani: Did you catch fire again?
David:
No just the stage. 

Nani: I shouldn't have yelled at you...
Lilo:
We're sisters... It's our job.
Nani:
Yeah, well, from now on...
Lilo:
I like you better as a sister than a mom.
Nani:
Yeah?
Lilo:
And you like me better as a sister than a rabbit, right? 

Nani: I think it's a koala, an evil koala. 

Nani: Lilo! There you are, "Honey Face!" This is Mr..."Bubbles."
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
Nice to meet you.
Lilo:
Your knuckles say "cobra"..."Cobra Bubbles"... you don't... *look* like a social worker.
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
I'm a special classification.
Lilo:
Did you ever kill anyone?
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
We're getting off the subject. Let's talk about you. Are you... happy?
Lilo:
I'm adjusted.
Lilo:
I eat all four food groups, and look both ways before crossing the street... and take long naps...
Lilo:
and get disciplined?
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
"Disciplined"?
Lilo:
Yeah! She disciplines me real good.
Lilo:
Sometimes five times a day! With bricks!
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
"Bricks"?
Lilo:
Uh huh... in a pillow case...
Nani:
Okay, that's enough sugar for you! Go out and play, you little cutie. The other social workers just thought she was a scream. Thirsty?
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
Let me illuminate you on the percarious situation you've found yourself in. I am the one they call when things go wrong, and things have indeed gone wrong. 

Nani: Now talk! I know you can.
Stitch:
Ok, ok. 

Nani: Oh, you are such a pain.
Lilo:
Then why don't you sell me an' buy a rabbit instead?
Nani:
At least a rabbit would behave better than you!
Lilo:
Good! Then you'll be happy cuz it'll be smarter than me too!
Nani:
And quieter!
Lilo:
You'll like it cuz it's stinky like you!
Nani:
Go to your room!
Lilo:
I'm already in my room! 

Nani: You are so finished when I get in there! I'm gonna stuff you in the blender, push "puree," then bake you into a pie and feed it to the social worker! And when he says, "Mmmm, this is great, what's your secret?" I'm gonna say...
Nani:
..."Love... and... nurturing..." 

Nani: You must be...
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
The "stupidhead."
Nani:
Oh. Ohhhh! Listen, I am really sorry about that, and if I had known who you were, of course I would never ever... I can pay for that.
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
It's a rental. Are you the guardian in question?
Nani:
Yes, I'm Nani, nice to meet you Mr...
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
Bubbles.
Nani:
Mr. "Bubbles?" That's a strange...
Mr. Cobra Bubbles:
Yes I know. Are you going to invite me in, "Nani?" 

Nani: You smell like a lawn mower. 

Pleakley: Earth is a protected wildlife refuge. See, we're using it to replenish the mosquito population, which I remind you is an endangered species. 

Pleakley: Look! A mosquito has chosen me as her perch. She's so beautiful. There's another one, and another. It's a whole flock. They like me. They're nuzzling my flesh with their noses. Now they're... they're... Aaaaaaaah! 

Pleakley: Oh great! He's loose!
Jumba:
His destructive programming is taking effect. He'll be irresistibly drawn to large cities where he'll back up plumbing, reverse street signs, and steal everyone's left shoe. 

Pleakley: Oh, can't complain, Mom. I'm camping out here with a convicted criminal. And, uh, oh; I had my head chewed on by a monster! 

Pleakley: Stop! I have just determined the situation to be far too hazardous!
Jumba:
Don't worry. I won't hit her.
Pleakley:
No! That girl is part of the mosquito food chain.
Pleakley:
Here, educate yourself.
Jumba:
Using that little girl for a shield.
Jumba:
This is low even for you! 

Rescue Lady: Oh yes, mmhmm, all of our dogs are adoptable
Rescue Lady:
Except that one!
Nani:
What is that thing?
Rescue Lady:
A dog, I think... But it was dead this morning...
Nani:
It was dead this morning?
Rescue Lady:
Well we thought it was dead, it was hit by a truck! 

Rescue lady: You have to think of a name for him.
Lilo:
His name is..."Stitch."
Rescue lady:
Now that's not a real name...
Rescue lady:
...in Iceland. But here it's a good name! "Stitch" it is. 

Stitch: Aloha! 

Stitch: Aloha!
Gantu:
Ah! You're vile; you're foul; you're flawed!
Stitch:
Also cute and fluffy! 

Stitch: Merry Christmas.
Jumba:
It's not Christmas.
Stitch:
Happy Channukah!
Jumba:
One potato...
Stitch:
...two potato...
Jumba:
...three potato...
Stitch:
...four...
Jumba:
...five potato...
Stitch:
...six potato...
Jumba:
...seven potato, more...
Stitch:
...and...
Jumba:
...my...
Stitch:
...mother...
Jumba:
...told...
Stitch:
...me...
Jumba:
...you...
Stitch:
...are...
Jumba:
...it. I win! 

Stitch: Poocha Chubugga Oom Chickee! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! 

Stitch: This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment