Monday 24 September 2012

Final outcomes.


I am pleased with the final outcomes for this brief especially considering the little amount of time that I ended up leaving myself for actual production of visuals. This was because of constrictions with working but should have been time managed better if I want to carry on working during the rest of the year, something I need to get round to make it work. The visual style uses the minimalist approach that I was inspired by and the hoped for simplicity has been achieved because the characters have been stripped back but are still easily recognisable. I have tried my best to overcome issues with layout but feel on some the content is too much and layout has been compromised in order to fit it on the page, so this is an element I can re look at if enough time. Another area that I am not happy with is the final production and cropping of the prints because this was rushed and has resulted in some copy being sliced and the characters not centrally aligned on the front page. Overall the new concept of creating a leaflet and fold out poster was a much better option to initial poster concept because it has fulfilled the requirements of the brief more because more of the 'history of' has been displayed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment